Friday, November 19, 2010

Life Lately

wow its been a long time since ive posted.i've been busy with school and stuff. so here's the update.

SCHOOL:
um well i like most of my classes. my best friend tauna is in everyone of my classes so thats pretty cool and we sit next to each other in all of them but one class. all my teachers like me a lot. my favorite class is science because we get to choose our seats and we're the teachers favorite table because we talk to him a lot. he didn't even care when my whole table was late cuz we ran around the whole school to see if we could make it. we didnt by 15 seconds. Advanced Drama is so much fun. our play is coming up soon so im excited.

HOME:
nothin much, except for Bailey and her leg. heres a pic of her:
we also went to st george to see court and dan. daniel is quite the model.
FRIENDS:
last week we had a scary movie marathon. we watched 4 scary movies in 24 hours and 3 of those movies were right in a row. we watched the sixth sense, but that was probably the scariest one. we also watched one about spiders and now i'm always on the lookout for them. the highlight of that'night though had to be going to the video store in our pjs and high heels. no one really noticied.'about a month ago my friends and i got all cute and took pics. we took A LOT. here are some of my favorites:my hair... it took forever.we were in the coolest place.these two are my favorite ones.
so thats pretty much it. im so excited to go to AZ for thanksgiving! and to see HARRY POTTER 7!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you are coming to Arizona, too. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete