Tuesday, May 4, 2010

...again?

so as most of you know i hurt my shoulder again. i ve been wearing a splint for the past 2 weeks and it looks looks im gonna be wearing it for another 2 weeks (or more). i thought my shoulder was getting better, but on sunday it started hurting really bad again. i went to a docter on monday and he said i need an MRI, then i have to see an orthopedic surgeon. the doctor thinks i might have ripped the cartilage in my shoulder when i dislocated it. the two major downsides to this is one that im in PAIN and two im probably out of basketball for the season. at least i dont have to do PE for a while ...guess what? 13 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your shoulder Cals! I hope it will be a easy fix so you don't need surgery. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sorry your shoulder is having problems again. I hope it will be an "easy" fix. Happy birthday to an almost 13 year old.

    ReplyDelete