Saturday, June 6, 2009

sick

for the past few days i have been sick. on monday my throat started hurting but not that bad, on tuesday i had a cold too and a headache, so i stayed home. on wednesday i felt better and went to school. thursday was really boring because i had to stay home again cause my mom said i had a fever even though i felt fine. that night i woke up at about one in the morning and i felt freezing even though my skin was hot, so that night i didn't get like any sleep. at five thirty i went to go tell my mom that i had a fever. she said my fever was probly 104. i didn't go to school friday. i went to the docter and they said it was just a bactiria in my throat. i got some medicene and today i feel almost normal. so while i've been sick i missed three days of school, missed 2 finals, and missed the day we were turning textbooks, so it pretty much stinks.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry you have been feeling sick. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry cals! that stinks! i hope you get feeling better soon. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping you're back to school on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sypathize with you. It stinks being sick. Can't wait to see you soon. We are bringing a late b-day present with us for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is not any fun being sick, even if you do get to stay home from school. These last few days are hard to miss. I'm sorry! We are looking forward to seeing you later on this week.

    ReplyDelete